Let’s begin with the WORST-
- Austin Daye, first round draft choice of Detroit, DNP-CD.
- Carlos Delfino started and shot 2-7 ( also 2 blocks against) from the field in 19 minutes of action (Why isn’t Mbah a Moute starting?)
- Raymond Felton committed 8 turnovers (3 assists) in 24 minutes. Larry Brown was seen convulsing violently after the game.
- Clippers are out of the gate quickly with a perfect 0-4 record. I picked them 7th in West.
- David Lee recorded a -38 in just 23 minutes of action, ouch.
- Al Thornton continues to struggle, was 2-8 in 24 minutes.
- Kevin Martin failed to record a single rebound or assist in 33 minutes. A sign of an apocalypse is that he actually shot better than 50% for the game.
- Darko Milicic was +5 in 13 minutes for the Knicks. Only Al Harrington had a better mark (+7).
- Andre Iguodala and Louis Williams both almost had triple-doubles.
- Marreese Speights had his second 20 point game already this season, scoring 20 against the Knicks.
- Chris Kaman continues to put up good numbers, 27 and 11 in a loss to Dallas.
Via Ball Don’t Lie
- Andray Blatche scored 30 on Saturday. 15-18 from the field. Through 3 games he’s averaging 21ppg. Blatche is only 23, and it seems like he’s been in the league for the last 8 years.
- OH! DID I MENTION THAT THE MILWAUKEE BUCKS… THE BUCKS… BEAT DETROIT BY ELEVEN WHILE GETTING JUST 9 POINTS FROM REDD AND 6 FROM BOGUT. Brandon Jennings scored 24 and Hakim Warrick scored 21.
- DeJuan Blair grabbed 10 rebounds in 26 minutes of action.
- George Hill (Summit League product) swatted 2 shots and scored 18 in 21 minutes.
- Brandon Roy in a losing effort scored 42 (12-20 fg).
- Trevor Ariza and Aaron Brooks combined for 21-33 from the floor in their win over the Blazers.